Embedded Systems Engineering
Ardoran has been successfully developing and producing cost-effective embedded electronic solutions for use in a variety of demanding applications and rugged environments since 2001.
Our in-house expertise allows you to realise the benefits of cost-effective, reliable electronic products and systems that your customers expect. Our engineering staff consists of multi-disciplined, industry-experienced, professional and advanced-degreed personnel. These experienced resources let you augment your in-house capabilities with precise skills in circuit design, system analysis, software development, printed circuit design, product qualification testing, manufacturing, system integration and more!
Ardoran is a proven full-service electronic OEM product development organisation that has successfully developed solutions for numerous large as well as many smaller companies.
Our experienced design team can:
- Perform a complete electronic system design
- Perform control system modelling
- Develop or update your embedded software
- Update your electronic hardware design
- Assist with product qualification testing
- Assist in developing system specifications
Software Design Capabilities
Ardoran offers complete software design, coding, testing, and documentation services using a software development process in a controlled environment. From complex, real-time embedded software to easy to use Graphical User Interfaces (GUI), Ardoran provides your total embedded product software solution.
Ardoran’s software engineers design, code, test, and document software for a variety of customer requirements, including:
- Real-time embedded software for a wide range of 8, 16, and 32 bit processors.
- Parallel processing with hardware/ software co-design techniques.
- Windows™ GUI-based support software to allow in-circuit reprogramming, data acquisition, and monitoring of the embedded application.
- Windows™ Embedded 7, XP Embedded, and CE™ development
- Embedded firmware (FPGA, CPLD, PAL)
- Software documentation
- Control system software
- Embedded Forth programming
- Embedded C/ C++ programming